M.Ed., Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Are you unhappy in your marriage?
- Are you tired of being sad, angry, overwhelmed or anxious?
- Do you find yourself struggling to find the same connection that you once had with your partner?
- Are you struggling to figure out how to navigate a difficult life stage or transition?
- Are you tired of the same arguments?
I am passionate about helping clients suffering from relationship issues identify harmful patterns of interaction, and uncover the underlying conflicts in their relationships so that they can heal— strengthening and deepening the bond and trust between couples.
I offer an integrative approach to therapy tailored to people of all ages wishing to explore their feelings and concerns in a safe, nonjudgemental space; individuals, couples and families looking for support and encouragement as they navigate life’s obstacles, hardships, and transitions.
My areas of interest:
Grief | Loss
Life adjustments or transitions
Relationships | Couples | Marriage
I appreciate working with clients who come from a wide variety of socio-economic, racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities. Whatever your needs or goals are, we can work together to identify your strengths and to begin the journey of enlightenment and healing, implementing positive change in your life through personal growth and self-acceptance.
I use a combination of evidence based therapeutic techniques, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) and the Gottman Method Couples Therapy.