I am currently a third-year graduate student at Central Methodist University in the M.S. in Clinical Counseling program. I have training in anthropology, public affairs, and psychoanalysis – all with a focus on mental health and relational dynamics. My previous experience includes helping people with issues related to HIV and hepatitis, high risk sexual behavior, drug and alcohol use, anger, and work-related problems.
I specialize in helping people understand their role in larger systems – families, organizations, communities, and society.
I might be a good fit if you:
- Have difficulty managing your anger.
- Struggle to manage anxiety and/or depression.
- Have difficulty forming or maintaining relationships.
- Are experiencing work-related stress.
- Struggle with substance use.
- Have trauma in your past.
- Have a chronic mental health disorder.
- Have frequent suicidal ideation.
- Engage in non-suicidal self-injury to cope.