M.Ed., Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Are you feeling hopeless in your relationship and struggling to figure out if marriage is worth it anymore?
- Do you feel like no matter what you try, you’re not connecting with your partner?
- Are you tired of fighting all the time and rarely, if ever, resolving conflict?
- Have you ever felt like you and your partner are speaking different languages?
- Are you experiencing pain from past relationships or trauma?
- Does low self-esteem, depression, anxiety or past trauma keep you from living the life you want and disconnect you from those you love?
If these concerns sound like you, I might be a good fit for you!
I help my clients find healing, restore balance, and improve their relationships. I consider myself an active participant in the counseling process, and offer support, feedback and evidence-based resources to help aid the process. I listen to your goals for therapy, collaborate with you and am active in seeking solutions that work specifically for you.
I work with individuals ages 15 and up, couples in any stage of their relationship, and families. If you are looking for help, seeking hope, or desiring change that is lasting, I would be honored to walk your journey with you. Life can be hard and lonely, and sometimes we all need the objective, non-judgmental ear of another person. If these sounds like things that you are interested in working through with me, reach out today to schedule an appointment.
Chronic Illness | Cancer Diagnosis
Couples | Marriage | Relationships
EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy)
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing)
Self-Esteem | Self-Worth
Spiritual Abuse & Religious Trauma
Trauma & Abuse