M.Ed., Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Are you feeling hopeless in your relationship and struggling to figure out if marriage is worth it anymore?
- Do you feel like no matter what you try, you’re not connecting with your partner?
- Are you tired of fighting all the time and rarely, if ever, resolving conflict?
- Have you ever felt like you and your partner are speaking different languages?
- Are you experiencing pain from past relationships or trauma?
- Does low self-esteem, depression, anxiety or past trauma keep you from living the life you want and disconnect you from those you love?
If these concerns sound like you, I might be a good fit for you!
My guess is that you have found this page because you are looking for help. You are seeking hope. You are desiring change that is lasting. I’m glad you’ve found me! Life can be hard and lonely, and sometimes we all need the objective, non-judgmental ear of another person. If you are looking for hope, healing or help navigating your life stressors, I would love to walk with you through your therapeutic journey.
I help my clients find healing, restore balance, and improve their relationships. I consider myself an active participant in the counseling process, and offer support, feedback and evidence-based resources to help aid the process. I listen to your goals for therapy, collaborate with you and am active in seeking solutions that work specifically for you. If these sounds like things that you are interested in working through with me, reach out today to schedule an appointment.
Couples / Relationships / Marriage
Trauma – Emotional, Sexual, Spiritual Abuse & Religious Trauma
Anxiety & Depression